TidspunktDate(s) - 06/06/2018
09:00 - 11:00
Denne hjemmeside bruger cookies, så vi kan give dig den bedst mulige brugeroplevelse. Cookieoplysninger gemmes i din browser og udfører funktioner som at genkende dig, når du vender tilbage til vores hjemmeside og hjælper vores team til at forstå, hvilke dele af hjemmesiden du finder mest interessante og nyttige.
Du kan justere alle dine cookieindstillinger ved at navigere i fanerne på venstre side.
Strengt nødvendige cookies skal altid være aktiveret, så vi kan gemme dine præferencer for cookieindstillinger.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This privacy notice applies to all websites and mobile applications linking to or posting this privacy notice (each a “Site”).
2) Who we are
3) Information we collect
a) Information you provide to us
We may collect certain personal information when you use or access our Site, including but not limited to some or all of the following: name, email address and contact details of organization representatives.
When you contact us directly via email, we use the personal information provided in your email to respond to your questions or comments. We may also store your comments for future reference.
b) Information we collect
By accessing the Site certain information about the user, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on our servers. These will not specifically identify the user. We also may collect any telephone number from which you contact us. The UN Global Compact shared with the Global Compact Network Denmark data provided in the Application by Participants and Signatories located in Denmark so that they can become members of our network and learn about engagement opportunities and activities available at the country level.
We use “cookies” and similar technologies on our Sites. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Sites.
For more information please see our Cookie Notice.
4) How we use information
We use the personal information you choose to provide us through our website, in the Application to the UN Global Compact or by other means for one or more of the following purposes:
- To register you as the designated contact point for a Participant or Signatory or prospective Participant or Signatory of the UN Global Compact and/or joint
- To manage our relationship and status with your organization as a Participant or Signatory of the UN Global Compact and/or joint initiatives, including notifying you about changes to our policies and/or asking you to take a survey,
- To receive bulletins and newsletters,
- To receive information on specific engagement opportunities (including events,
webinars, participation in Action Platforms, etc.) available to Participants and
Signatories of the UN Global Compact or other information on activities, resources and reports offered by our initiative and/or other joint initiatives and/or other Global Compact Local Networks and/or partner organizations,
- To receive communications concerning an individual role you undertake as part of the governance of the UN Global Compact and/or other joint initiatives,
- Targeted outreach to flag high-level engagement opportunities,
- To manage the implementation of our integrity processes with Participants and
Signatories or prospective Participants and Signatories of the UN Global Compact, including through formal and informal engagement,
- To respond to inquiries,
- To receive logistic notes about events, webinars and/or other programmes,
- To confirm and administer your participation in online trainings, self-assessment tools or hubs
- To administer and protect our operations and our Sites (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data),
- To deliver relevant content to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of that content,
- To use data analytics to improve our Sites.
Your personal information will only be used for the sole purposes of advancing the work of the Global Compact Network Denmark and the UN Global Compact and exclusively by staff of the Global Compact Network Denmark Secretariat, apart from the conditions set forth “How we share information”.
5) How we share information
We may share personal information of representatives of Participants and Signatories of the UN Global Compact, which are not listed as the designated contact point for said Participants and Signatories in the Application, with the UN Global Compact.
We may also share your personal information with trusted third parties that provide services to help us with our activities.
We will only transfer your personal information to trusted third parties who provide sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical and organizational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and who can demonstrate a commitment to compliance with those measures.
We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may disclose personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, law enforcement proceeding, regulatory inquiry or as otherwise legally required. Such disclosure of personal information will be limited
(a) to the extent necessary to comply with national security, public interest, or law enforcement requirements or
(b) by statute, government regulation or case law that creates conflicting obligations or explicit authorizations.
Also, we may share personal information in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Global Compact Networks, our Participants or Signatories, or others. This includes exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6) How long we keep information
We store personal information, in a form which permits us to identify individuals, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is processed. We use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically and reasonably feasible to remove it. Otherwise, we will seek to delete personal information within a reasonable timeframe upon request.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure and that are consistent with our operations and generally accepted industry standards. These measures include the implementation of technical, physical and administrative security safeguards. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information that you transmit to us and you agree that you provide this and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. Once we receive personal information from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems. We have established policies and procedures for securely managing personal information and protecting personal information against unauthorized access.
8) Third parties websites
9) Additional disclosures for users based in the European Union
(1) you have provided your consent (which can be withdrawn at any time),
(2) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you,
(3) we are required by law, or
(5) the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests (except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests).
b) Data privacy rights
If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information that we hold about you—specifically:
- Request access to your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about you be deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information.
- Request transfer of your personal information. You may have the right to request transfer of your personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
Also, where you believe that we have not complied with our obligation under this privacy notice or European data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint to an EU Data Protection Authority.
You can exercise any of these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this privacy notice, please contact us via email at email@example.com.