Human Rights due diligence – how a child rights lens brings value to your business
Join UNICEF and Global Compact Network Denmark as we share insights, guidance and opportunities within Children’s Rights and discuss how a child rights perspective can bring value to your business.
June 2022 marks the 10th anniversary of the Children’s Rights and Business Principles (CRBP), a list of 10 principles developed by UNICEF, Global Compact and Save the Children to respect and support children’s rights in a business context.
While the last 10 years have seen considerable progress, we need businesses to align their strategies and operations even closer with the Children’s Rights and Business Principles as part of their overall sustainability journey to help build a fairer, more inclusive world. Join us for a session where UNICEF experts will share insights from a recent global report that covers the positive corporate impact on children’s rights. In an era focused on compliance and due diligence, we look forward to an inspiring discussion on how a child rights perspective can bring value to your business.
Learn more about:
- The value of adopting the Principles within your organization
- The benefits of being a frontrunner and staying ahead of hard legislation
- The multi-faceted ways that the Principles affect your business and employees
- Tools and frameworks that can help measure and track your impact within CRBP
- Lene Westergaard - Head of Programmes Human Rights, D&I, Anti-Corruption at Global Compact Network Denmark
- Erik Nyman, Children’s Rights and Business Manager at UNICEF
- Johanna Elisabet Kock, Sustainability Manager at Pandora
June 10, 2022
10.30 – 11.30
Free of charge