SDG Ambition Catalyst
A three-month initiative on supporting businesses in taking ambitious corporate action for the Sustainable Development Goals
At the UN General Assembly 2022, the message from UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres was clear: We are running out of time, and the urgency to rise to the call of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is stronger now than ever.
Despite the many global challenges we face, the SDGs remain a blueprint for creating a better future for all on a safe and healthy planet – and future-proofing your organizations in the process.
Not sure where to start or how to raise your ambition? The SDG Ambition Catalyst is here to support you.
Target group: This course is targeted and reserved for Global Compact Network Denmark member companies.
Purpose and structure of the course:
With content leveraged from the SDG Ambition Accelerator, developed in partnership with Accenture and generously supported by SAP and 3M, the e-learning course will guide and support you in taking ambitious corporate action for the Sustainable Development Goals and accelerate progress towards the 2030 Agenda. Divided into two parts, the course first details understanding ambitious goal-setting and taking action on the global goals before delving into the setting and integration of these goals into your business strategy.
The course consists of three facilitated workshops, based on UN Global Compact’s SDG Ambition Learning plan part 1 and 2.
- Part 1: How to Understand and Prioritise Ambitious Action for the SDGs (Approx. 100 min)
- Part 2: How to Set and Integrate Ambitious Goals into Your Company (Approx. 140 minutes)
By completing this learning plan, you will be prepared to:
- Identify a priority SDG Benchmark through principled prioritization
- Define an ambitious goal to drive ambitious action to achieve the SDGs
- Integrate this goal into your core business strategy by using the 8-step Ambition Approach
After successfully completing both parts of this learning journey, as well as the accompanying activity packs, you will receive a certificate of completion. By taking ambitious action for the SDGs, you are actively participating in creating a brighter future for us all.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to benefit from and peer-to-peer collaboration during the facilitated sessions and to establish a strong network of other members of the Global Compact Network Denmark.
The purpose of the course is to understand and prioritize ambitious actions for the SDG’s, as you will learn how to strategically prioritize actions that will accelerate your company’s contribution to the 2030 Agenda.
The course is run by Accenture Denmark and Global Compact Network Denmark.
The course runs from January 2023 – March 2023
SDG Ambition Catalyst is free for all members of Global Compact Network Denmark.
If you have any questions about the course, you are welcome to contact Karoline Kjærgaard Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 12 2023, 13:00-14:30 CET
February 9 2023, 13:00-15:00 CET
March 9 2023, 13:00-15:00 CET
January 5, 2023, 12:00 CET
As part of the SDG Ambition Catalyst, your company will receive:
- Guidance and inspiration
- Knowledge and training sessions
- Peer-to-peer collaboration
- Hands-on support
How to join
- Open for registration: October 26, 2022
- Registration closes: January 5, 2023
- Course begins: January 12, 2023
Information on participation
- The course is free of charge and reserved for Global Compact Network Denmark member companies
- 1-2 representatives per company can participate
- The course has a capacity of max. 40 participants and places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- This course will be facilitated in English/Danish
Session 1: Welcome and introduction to the SDG Ambition Approach: January 12, 2023, 13:00 – 14:30 CET
Session 2: How to understand and prioritize ambitious action for the SDGs: February 9, 2023, 13:00 – 15:00 CET
Sessions 3: How to set and integrate ambitious goals into your company: March 9, 2023 13:00 – 15:00 CET