Webinar: TCFD crash-course
Get ready for valuing and disclosing your climate-related risks and opportunities
Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclousure (TCFD) has created a broadly recognized framework with reccomendations for firms and organizations on how to report on climate risks. But what does the framework entail?
The crash-course webinar will take place October 7, 2021 at 09.00 – 11.30am CET to provide you the opportunity to assess how to disclose on the financial implications of climate related risks and opportunities and get ready for the coming policy trends in that area.
The course will take you through areas such as:
- Why should you value and disclose your climate related risks and opportunities?
- How does your existing carbon/climate work tie into TCFD recommendations?
- Four areas of TCFD disclosure and scenario analysis.
- Top tips and advice on how to get started with TCFD reporting.
- Best practice examples of disclosure in line with TCFD.
Registration is open and free of charge to all member organisations in the Global Networks Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway.
More information can be found on the TCFD crash-course registration page.
October 7, 2021
09.00 – 11.30 CET
Deadline for registration:
October 6, 12pm CET